Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Disclaimer

So I recently realized that, after having what you might call "blogger's block" for the past few days, I have been holding back in my posts. What have I been holding back? Well after reading some of my drafts I realize that I've failed to let my personality show through into my writing. What I mean by that is that I'm a guy in my late twenties who uses foul language, erotic and probably offensive imagery, and generally has his mind in the gutter at most times the day. Therefore I have decided to hold true to myself, and start writing my blogs with all the gusto that my own twisted, sarcastic, and just down right dirty mind can muster.

That being said, if there are any potential readers out there who are easily offended, then please take this chance to make a mental note not to visit my blog, otherwise you may link to my blog at your own risk, and if you don't like the graphic imagery and foul language that you find there then, ...Bite me.

For everyone else who enjoys a dirty joke, or finds graphic (and often sexual) imagery amusing, and doesn't mind copious amounts of foul language... Welcome!

No comments: