Friday, April 2, 2010

Quick post...

I was looking in my combat log the other day, and I realized that I really must have had quite the brain fart when I lost my Fat Man (see previous post), cause I didn't even realize that what was attacking me was not a Rifter, but a Jaguar...

So I do feel a little better about loosing my ship not 45 seconds after I began my first outing as a Pirate... for some strange, and homoerotic reason, I take solice in the fact that it was a Tech II cannon that my assailant rammed up the Fat Man's ass before pulling the trigger.

Anyways... Now I'm back, I've got 10 shinny new Tristans, a redesigned fitting, and enough copies of every module to outfit each new Fat Man one time over... Damn it all to hell, I won't be discouraged!

2 comments:

Georgeon said...

Add ship type to your overview and you will be able to differentiate ships by type instead of looking at the model.....

BadKarma1980 said...

I'll do that... thanks